Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Regarding Beauregard

Beauregard
When HSM2 actor Lucas Grabeel said he has set up his own company 14341 to make the movies he likes, he wasn't joking. Apparently, he started his first project, Beauregard, in the last half of December 2007. I think he directs this movie and maybe he does a little cameo. I'm guessing it's got something to do with a family and a dog.

Beauregard
This shot reminds me of the social bunny NPC in Sims 2. I so want to play that videogame now, but I haven't replaced my busted hard disk, so now I don't have enough memory to play it (I was using virtual memory instead of paying for an additional chip). Reminds me... Lanie has asked to borrow my Sims1 CDs because her Sims2 is taking up too much memory.

Back to the movie. Emily, Marc and Mike - Lucas' friends - are involved here too ... Emily's an actress, and Mike's an editor - so I assume he'll do the same kind of work in this movie. Apart from Emily, other people who've appeared in Disney movies or TV shows are part of the cast: there's Mark Taylor who plays Mr. Fulton in High School Musical 2, and there's Phill Lewis who plays Mr. Moseby in Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Jeff Braine, who appears with Grabeel in the Adventures of Food Boy indie movie, is also part of the cast.

All photos on the set are by Marc. Click the cast and crew photo below to see more Beauregard pictures on Marc's website:
Beauregard

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)