Monday, January 14, 2008

Amazing Race Asia and Blog Pet Peeves

Watched the replay of Amazing Race Asia - again. Started watching it around 3 weeks ago. I usually don't watch Amazing Race but an officemate kept referring to it and my friend Sam asked me on the phone why the hell didn't I ask an autograph when I had my picture taken with Marc Nelson during the ICAP Charity Day. Needless to say, their interest in the show made me curious enough to watch an episode. I haven't become a fan, but it's entertaining enough that when it's on and nothing else better is being shown on other channels, I watch it.

Marc and Rovilson have so far managed to retain the #1 spot in this week's episode, and I like watching team #2 try their best to displace them. The fighting couple are still last and it's amazing they haven't been kicked out after having placed last for the last two legs of the race. Kinda scary to think the couple fight that way and that often when not in a stressful situation like this race.

--------

Been reading blogs today and I must say that I totally hate it when the embedded music starts playing when I open the site. Would be helpful if the mute or music off button is easily located. Oftentimes, blogs have a lot of widgets that I have to scroll down a lot of them before finding the music off button.

--------edit--------

He he he! Looking at blog posts about Amazing Race Asia (TARA 2), and although most Filipinos are rooting for Marc and Rovilson, it looks like a lot of non-Filipinos have pure hatred over the two. A number of females from other countries find them "hot", but the men just want them out of the race. Now THAT is funny.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)