Saturday, October 06, 2007

Serious karaoke guy

I mentioned in my Orangeade blog that EA has jumped on the social networking wagon with The Sims Onstage site. I also mentioned that my favorite area there is the karaoke section. The guy in the video below just made me realize how serious some of the members are when it comes to the karaoke. With his earphones and mike, it's like he's in a sound studio. Ha ha ha! He's made quite a number of recordings on the site that had high scores. I myself give him a 5 for this one ... not only because he carried the tune, but mostly because I found it hard to keep up with the lyrics onscreen and sing R.E.M.'s Stand, and he did it! He he he!



Ofcourse, if you're reading this entry from my Multiply blog, you wouldn't know from which blog you read about the Sims Onstage site first. Multiply gathers all entries from all my blogger sites. Nice feature.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)