Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Living with Lucas"?

Just saw this blog entry from the "Lucas Grabeel Official Music MySpace" site:

October 4, 2007 - Thursday

"Living With Lucas" Febuary 25th 2008!
Current mood: happy

Hey everyone!

This is Lucas. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm so glad that I have fans like you guys. You mean the world to me, if I didn't have you guys, I wouldn't be here now. Thank you so much.

I just wanted to clear somethings up with you guys.
First off, I'm getting my own show! "Living With Lucas"
I can't tell you much about it, but I will give you little details.


I've got one problem though, this isn't the myspace account cited in Grabeel's official website. This news is also not in his website, nor in his official myspace account. If this announcement turns out to be a prank, then the poor souls who responded with "kudos" and positive comments are getting excited over nothing.

An interesting October 3 article from the National Ledger that may or may not be related to this:
NOW FOR HIS NEXT FEAT: Lucas Grabeel, who plays Ryan Evans in the "High School Musical" movies, says he plans on striking while the iron's hot. "I've been auditioning like crazy. I'm also going to be starting a production company and will be making my own stuff," claims the actor, who tells us acting is his primary passion, though he grew up surrounded by music. "I want to create projects with people that I want to work with -- stuff that really means a lot to me. It might be kind of a guerilla film-making style, just going out and shooting things on the fly."

This bit is true though: Lucas Grabeel dyed his hair while in Europe (around 2 weeks ago). The first people who saw it were High School Musical fans who went to the special screening in Paris and those who lined up to get his autograph.

lg_eur-sep2007

Snatched this photo from his friend Marc Blackwell's website. It's from the trio's Europe trip (Lucas dragged along his high school buddies Marc and Mike).

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)