Friday, November 30, 2007

A New Video from Zelle

Opened my YouTube account after about a week of not visiting it. Saw from my subscription box that Zelle has a new video:



Once again, nice music - even if their song's subject matter tends to be "not my type". I think I wrote that to Ian when he started promoting this band (coincidentally, I decided to create an account on YouTube because Ian was promoting the "Sabihin" video via YouTube).

Happy for Zelle (and their managers) that "Sabihin" is getting a lot of airplay these days. Now if only they make a video where the topic is not about heartbreak or stuff close to it. Ha ha ha! I like their sound but I'm just not into their lyrics. Then again... Filipinos love those kind of songs. Oh well.

----edit------

Just realized someone posted a comment on a previous "Sabihin" entry I made. The poster preferred to be anonymous but had some good points ... so I e-mailed them to Ian just in case he thinks the band would appreciate the comment or not.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)