Friday, November 30, 2007

Adrian Pasdar's Videos on YouTube

It's only Friday now, and C/S replays Heroes on Saturdays at 7PM. More than 24 hours to go. I don't usually watch the Heroes replays on Saturdays, but I wasn't able to watch Heroes this Monday because I was in Hong Kong. Which is why I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

To fill the gap and my "withdrawal symptom", it's a good thing I discovered that Adrian Pasdar's hobby is filming his castmates behind the scenes and posting the clips on YouTube on his buckshotwon channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/buckshotwon

Loving the Heroes actors more now. They're quite hilarious off camera... especially David Anders and Greg Grunberg.

And yes, I love Adrian Pasdar for doing this.

One of Grunny's funniest:


-----edit: Dec. 1------

I don't believe it ... they actually replayed last week's episode. This means I didn't miss one episode at all. What sucks is that I waited ... only to watch what I've already seen before. Either my prayer wishing I won't miss an episode worked way too well, or C/S wants other Heroes fans in the Philippines to catch up on season 2.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)