Friday, November 21, 2008

Movie: Madgascar: Escape 2 Africa

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Studios: DreamWorks Animation
Release: November 7, 2008
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Animation and Sequel
MPAA Rating: PG for some mild crude humor.
Website:
My Yahoo! Movies Rating:
Overall Grade: B
Story: B
Acting B
Direction: B
Visuals: B


Decent Sequel

I had fun watching the first movie, and I found this movie funny as well.

The penguins were hilarious as usual, the monkeys were once again useless, and the lemurs still annoy me.

The gags here are probably just as numerous as those in the first one, but not many are as memorable. Don't get me wrong, this movie is still very entertaining, although you may forget some of the stuff you were laughing at once you leave the cinema.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)