Sunday, April 24, 2005

Movie: Guess Who

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDistributor:Columbia Pictures
Release:March 25, 2005
Genre:Comedy
MPAA Rating:PG-13
for sex-related humor

Watched this because among the other movies being shown at the cinemahouse, this was the lightest and my friend wanted to laugh and not cry, use too much grey matter, or get excited.

If you're going to watch this hoping to find something enlightening, forget it. New jokes? Most of the time you could anticipate what the joke's going to be, and there are a few I didn't find funny at all. Don't get me wrong - I did laugh a lot watching this movie, so it is funny.

Is this movie memorable? Not really - not even the jokes.

Worth a movie ticket? If the ticket's cheap, yes ... but I think this is something you'd rather wait to be shown on cable TV.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)