Monday, August 18, 2008

Heroes Season 3... the Villains are coming

Welcome to Level 5... where evil resides.

Just so no one forgets, the 3rd season of NBC's Heroes will start in September in the U.S., and the producers are building up the hype. On the TV show's site are the previews/trailers and the webisodes (that no one in the Philippines could watch, by the way), the cast have been in ComicCon 2008, and anyone who's in Hana/Samantha's list started getting e-mail messages last August 5.

The first e-mail I got shows a link back to the Primatech website's Assignment Tracker 2.0. My browser has some trouble loading the page but it's supposed to be an interactive map showing the supposed locations of "posthumans". The August 8 and 11 messages egged people to participate in the "disruption" activity. The August 14 message pointed to the 9thWonder message board.

Heroes: Villains premieres on 9.22.08:

I sure hope C/S picks it up soon. If I have to rely on StarWorld, I don't think I'll be seeing Season 3 in the near future considering that they are only starting to show Season 2.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)