Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Criminal Minds

I just realized that Kirsten, who plays Penelope Garcia in the TV show Criminal Minds, had updated her blog last July 31 (Link on the right side of this blog).

'Sniff!' Reading it reminded me that Mandy Patinkin has left the show.

His character, Jason Gideon, wasn't really my favorite, (I like watching Morgan and Reid annoy each other), but Gideon has been essential to the chemistry of the cast. He is Reid's mentor, he got on Garcia's nerves once, and I like the fact that I don't know when he will suddenly step out of his serious demeanor and do something funny.

The show's just two seasons old and two original cast members have already left the show.

Joe Mantegna is replacing Patinkin. Am looking forward to see how the cast chemistry is changed by this.

No comments:

Current Top Five (Movies)