Friday, June 03, 2005

Movie: Madagascar

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDistributor:Dreamworks SKG
Release:May 27, 2005
Genre:Comedy, Kids/Family, Animation
MPAA Rating:PG
for mild language, crude humor and some thematic elements

The trailer was a bit "eh", so when I entered the cinema, I didn't know if I was going to really enjoy Madagascar or not.

The penguins were an instant hit with me ... they're something like the squirrel in the ICE AGE movie. They're locked inside a world of their own, they could be in a different cartoon altogether. Really mental creatures.Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I laughed a lot at the middle part ... especially when the characters find themselves shipped in crates - THEN stranded on an island. The gags come one after the other that I was begging for the movie to pause a while else I have a heart attack from laughing.

The gags were tamer though once our ex - suburban zoo residents finally meet the locals of the island Madagascar.

The penguins though, remain a hit to the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are truly a joy to read. I will definitely come back!.


credit equity home line rate site.

It covers credit equity home line rate related stuff.

Check it out if you have the time :-)

Current Top Five (Movies)